Colour therapy is an ancient natural therapy, known and practiced since the time of the ancient Egyptians who used pigments and colored powders to add to medicinal substances, but also in the East, particularly in China, India and Tibet was and is practiced for balance the emotional disharmonies that affect common diseases. The color and tone of the light which radiate towards a specific part of the body transmit the vibrations that bring in equilibrium energies.
Colour therapy is practiced on the advice of experts in holistic medicine as a treatment for psychosomatic disorders, anxiety, stress, depression, physical and mental weakness, immune deficiencies, localized pain and spasms, colors convey their beneficial properties, stimulating red, relaxing blue, green, balancing, anti-fatigue yellow.
More specifically, we see the individual colors and their properties.
• Red: stimulates physical activity and intellectual, is up, improves circulation and the production of red blood cells, is antibacterial.
• Blue: calming and relaxing, eliminates the headache, decreased blood pressure, is antiseptic and relieves pain.
• Yellow: intellect and stimulates concentration, strengthens the immune system, acts on the pancreas, is purifying.
• Green: relieves insomnia, headache, upset stomach and intestine, is antibacterial and acts in cases of nervous breakdown.
• Purple: relaxing, promotes concentration and meditation, fighting pain and fatigue, affects the spleen.
• Orange stimulates the metabolism, lungs, care spasms and cramps, restores balance to the nervous system to overcome anxieties and fears.
The most effective way of application of chromotherapy consists in irradiating a light of suitable color to the problem to be solved to the whole body or toward the specific point where is located the energy imbalance, for example a blue light towards the head for depression and stress , a yellow light towards the abdomen to stimulate digestion, liver and intestines.
Regardless of the theories and practice holistic ourselves we can experience the beneficial effects of one color or another, for example if we are in a period of stress take a few minutes to look at a blue object, and if we are unwilling to tone down a red object yellow or if we need to find concentration, sometimes simple and natural gestures is possible to find a solution without having to open the medicine cabinet.
Here to help practice free app for Android smartphones that allows you to practice color therapy wherever you are and at any time of the day.
Posts tagged ‘natural sound’
Are you tired and stressed after a day of work? Why not take your smartphone or your tablet, download the new app Chromotherapy & Relax and immerse you in a world of relaxation composed by beautiful nature and relaxing sounds.In your application, you will find four different sections to choose according to your needs.
• The first category is dedicated to color therapy thanks to the colors that nature offers us we can stimulate our body and our mind, a set of colors chosen with precision and explained in detail can relax at any time of the day. Colour therapy also provides the musical accompaniment with 25 tracks of relaxation assured with the ability to set the duration of the color change, depending on the time you feel necessary;
• The second part, however, the sounds of nature, spectacular animated images accompanied by natural sounds which will let you instantly in a realistic setting and relaxing.
• The third section is used as the category Breath relaxing, a great tool that will accopagna the perfect relaxing breathing, an alternation of respiratory phases: inhalation, apnea, exhalation and retention rispiro. Times and modes are programmable according to the level of experience (beginner, intermediate and expert);
• The fourth section consists of the tea, useful information and great advice on drinks made from natural herbs, an excellent detailed explanation of each type of tea and a guide to the use and preparation as well as an explanation of the mistakes to avoid.
• There is a practical guide to the choice of colors and the benefits that each color leads to our body and our well-being. So to summarize, the app provides 4 sections, with over 25 songs, 12 locations with natural sounds from nature, and many, many tips for our personal well-being. Chromotherapy & Relax is available in the App Store in two versions: Light (free) and Advanced (at a bargain price).